- Alfabet angielski z wymową
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- 6 najlepszych stron, dzięki którym poćwiczysz mówienie po angielsku.
- Jak napisać dobry list motywacyjny w języku angielskim?
- Zaimki wskazujące (this, that, these, those)
- Najczęsciej używane idiomy angielskie
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
10 Reasons Why Dancing is Good for You
There are so many reasons why dancing is good for you, it`s hard to know where to begin. It`s great fun and good for the body as well as the mind. Besides being a good form of exercise and having a truly positive impact on our health, a recent study actually showed that it also makes us smarter (something to do with remembering the dance steps, thus exercising the brain).
So, why is it good for you to dance? Here are the top 10 reasons:
1) Great way to exercise and stay fit
Dance is a great way to stay in shape. If you don`t like the gym, dancing can bring fun back into the exercise.
2) Burn calories and lose weight
Dancing is all about moving your body and moving your body is a great way to burn calories. How many will you burn depends on how vigorously you dance. In an one-hour session you can burn from 250 to 400 calories. Yes, losing weight can be fun and enjoyable.
3) Improved health
Dance can effectively promote good health by improving cardiovascular fitness, strengthening the muscles, increasing circulation, decreasing blood pressure, lowering the risk of coronary heart disease, reducing stress, and many other positive benefits.
4) Greater Coordination
Great for improving control over your body, timing and coordination skills. You will learn how to move with grace and poise.
5) Good for bones and joints
Dance is a weight-bearing activity, meaning it`s great for your bones. Weight-bearing exercises has been proven to increase bone density and help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
6) Build confidence
Dance builds confidence by giving you a sense of success and achievement when you master it.
7) Great way to meet new people
Dancing provides a natural icebreaker and is a great way to meet new people and make new friends.
8) Lifts your mood
Any exercise can raise your spirits by raising the endorphins or so called feel good chemicals. This can lighten your mood and reduce the risk of depression.
9) Good for your Mind
Dancing will keep your mind active. It will improve circulation to the brain and help stimulate the memory by remembering all the steps. Great mental exercise.
10) Improved overall well-being
Dance has an outstanding positive effect on both physical and psychological well-being.
There you have it - 10 reasons why you should dance. There are, of course, many more benefits of dancing, but we have to stop somewhere.
Article Source: 10 Reasons Why Dancing is Good for YouAuthor: Alexander Holt
If you don`t know how to dance, check out Beginner Dancing Lessons