- Alfabet angielski z wymową
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- 6 najlepszych stron, dzięki którym poćwiczysz mówienie po angielsku.
- Jak napisać dobry list motywacyjny w języku angielskim?
- Zaimki wskazujące (this, that, these, those)
- Najczęsciej używane idiomy angielskie
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
Dla Manadżerów i Marketingowców
Przeczytaj poniższe pytania i przygotuj się na rozmowę życia:
- What are your career objectives?
- What was the most challenging managerial problem that you have faced? How did you solve it?
- Why should we hire you rather than someone else?
- Tell me what you know about this company.
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Tell me about an effective manager, supervisor, or other person in a leading role you’ve known.
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- What motivates you?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- Tell me about your biggest marketing projects?
- What customers trend have you noticed recently?
- What do you do to improve sales?
- Qualities of the best managers.
- What is the biggest challenge you had in your last job?
- Give me an example of managing a conflicting employee?
- Give me an example of time management?
- Tell me about your leadership style.
- Tell me about an ad campaign that you think has been successful and why.
- Tell me when you have had to use your analytical skills at work.
- Any additional information that is important for us to know.
Ebooki językowe, które pomogły już tysiącom osób
Hotel Management Tips For General Managers
Regardless of other responsibilities, and you have plenty, the management of employees in a hotel setting is the most crucial and the most difficult. Knowing how to care for your employee leads to excellent care of customers, and these hotel management tips for general managers will help to steer you...
Why Hire a Christmas Tree Display?
Christmas is usually a very busy time of year and for most businesses it is very important to get everything organised in advance in order to ensure that everything goes without a hitch.
Start Your Own Computer Repair Business Now? You Bet!
It's very easy to get dragged down by all the bad news in the financial and housing sectors. You hear news about unemployment on the rise, businesses failing, and consumers not spending. The government is trying to bolster the economy with huge injections of money. And you want to start...