- Alfabet angielski z wymową
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- 6 najlepszych stron, dzięki którym poćwiczysz mówienie po angielsku.
- Jak napisać dobry list motywacyjny w języku angielskim?
- Zaimki wskazujące (this, that, these, those)
- Najczęsciej używane idiomy angielskie
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
Letter of complaint. Complaining to a Holiday Company.
I am writing to complain about the appalling standard of accommodation at the holiday hotel in Mexico I booked through your company.
Firstly, according to your brochure, the hotel was supposed to be a nice and quiet place. However, on our arrival, we discovered that the air conditioning was broken and the television did not work. We had no balcony or sea view, as promised in the brochure. The tiles in the bathroom were cracked, and some were coming away from the wall. The hotel was noisy and the service was very rude.
Secondly, the kitchen was not clean and I found it disgusting. The food was heavy and greasy. All tables were dirty. I was embarrassed and furious.
We complained to your agent, but he did not want to see us. I enclose photographs which show clearly the specific faults.
I look forward to an offer of compensation within 14 days.
How to Cure Acne
Again we are looking at homemade acne treatments that are out there for us all to try.
Most Effective Natural Tricks to Cure Acne
Acne is a disease that can influence any person at any age. But usually it is seen that the problem occurs in teenagers very often. A single problem has various reasons behind so sometimes it is quite hard for the doctors even to identify the cause and even the cure for that particular problem.
The image of the women in advertising - what is it like?
Nowadays, nobody can imagine life without advertising. Since 18th century advertising has been growing stronger and stronger. AIDA represents the essence of advertising: A stands for Attention, I for Interest, D for Desire, A for Action.