- Alfabet angielski z wymową
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- 6 najlepszych stron, dzięki którym poćwiczysz mówienie po angielsku.
- Jak napisać dobry list motywacyjny w języku angielskim?
- Zaimki wskazujące (this, that, these, those)
- Najczęsciej używane idiomy angielskie
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
Nonverbal communication - what is it ???
There is some truth in the old cliche: actions speak louder than words. Spoken language is obviously important to communicate, but it is not the only way of communicating. People can communicate in different ways. One of the most interesting ways, of course, is through body language (in other words, nonverbal communication). Body language can tell a lot about each person if it is carafully observed, and then interpreted. The truth is that it must be interpreted in the contex of one`s lifestyle, cultural background, family, or other important factors.
Each person has a limited repertoire of gestures. Our gestures tell something about us when we are not able or willing to communicate verbally. There are many nonverbal gestures. For instance, when it comes to openness and confidence our hands are very often open. We behave in a relaxed way, do not slouch. Body is positioned toward others. Head nods are more affirmative. We smile, look pleasant and genuine.
Ebooki językowe, które pomogły już tysiącom osób
The Secrets That Negotiator Won`t Tell You - Part 1
Remember the time when the movie " The Negotiator" came blasting onto the big screen? You bet, it co-starred two of my all-time favourite movie heroes - Kevin Spacey & Samuel L. Jackson.
There are many different vitamins in your body, but not many that are more important than the B vitamins.
Most Effective Natural Tricks to Cure Acne
Acne is a disease that can influence any person at any age. But usually it is seen that the problem occurs in teenagers very often. A single problem has various reasons behind so sometimes it is quite hard for the doctors even to identify the cause and even the cure for that particular problem.