- Alfabet angielski z wymową
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- 6 najlepszych stron, dzięki którym poćwiczysz mówienie po angielsku.
- Jak napisać dobry list motywacyjny w języku angielskim?
- Zaimki wskazujące (this, that, these, those)
- Najczęsciej używane idiomy angielskie
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
Reading – rozumienie tekstu czytanego
A. Agatha Christie was a famous British detective story writer. She was born in 1890 and died in 1976. She was a very popular author who wrote more than seventy-six novels. She began writing in the 1920s and is most famous for her novels Murder on the Orient Express, Death on the Nile and The Mousetrap. Many of her books are now also successful films and TV series.
B. Charlie Chaplin was a famous British actor and film director. He was born in 1889 and died in 1977. Charlie created one of the world’s greatest screen clowns. His best films were The Tramp, The Kid, City Lights and Modern Times. Chaplin spent many years in Switzerland before he returned to the USA in 1972. His films are still popular today.
1. Agatha Christie was a film director. ......
2. Agatha Christie and Charlie Chaplin were both British. ......
3. Agatha Christie was born a year before Charlie Chaplin. ......
4. Charlie Chaplin died a year after Agatha Christie. ......
5. Some of Chaplin’s films are successuf novels. ......
6. Agatha Christie wrote The Mousetrap. ....
Ebooki językowe, które pomogły już tysiącom osób
- 10 Tips For Safe Driving
Travellers Guide To Croatia
Formerly part of Yugoslavia, Croatia declared its independence in 1991, sparking a war with Serbia that lasted for over four years.
Copenhagen A City For The Whole Family
As the capital city of Denmark, the city of Copenhagen attracts millions of tourists every year.