- Alfabet angielski z wymową
- Kiedy "Yours faithfully" i kiedy "Yours sincerely"?
- Wyrażenia dla kelnerów/kelnerek
- Angielski na recepcji – formuły konwersacyjne
- 6 najlepszych stron, dzięki którym poćwiczysz mówienie po angielsku.
- Jak napisać dobry list motywacyjny w języku angielskim?
- Zaimki wskazujące (this, that, these, those)
- Najczęsciej używane idiomy angielskie
- Klauzula o ochronie danych osobowych po angielsku
- Jak napisać krótki e-mail z zapytaniem o pracę.
3 Secrets to Effective Network Marketing
Network marketing is a very effective business model particularly for those looking to start a business with little money. The multi-level marketing (MLM) industry is surpassing the real estate industry in producing millionaires, so what`s the secret? Let`s examine what a typical network marketing opportunity looks like:
1. A person signs up with a company usually as a "Rep" or "Independent Business Owner"
2. Initial investment can range from $0 - $500 on average
3. The Rep will have access to a `back office` which includes a web site, access to marketing materials, training etc.
4. The Rep`s `Up-line` will assist them with the `Grand Opening` of their business, usually done through `home parties` or `business meetings`
This is a broad overview of the network marketing process for a new Rep. Although this business model is effective, many persons that begin network marketing businesses do not end up successful but rather broke, frustrated and viewed as a nuisance by their family and friends. There are a few reasons for this outcome:
1. Most people starting a network marketing business have no experience running a business
2. Many have no prior sales experience
3. Many refuse to follow the system that is in place for them
Network marketing is not for everyone. We all like to say, "anyone can do this" but this is just not true. That would be like me saying "Anyone can be a model", this just isn`t true. With all things considered, if you determine that network marketing is for you then here are 3 secrets to a successful network marketing business:
Treat your business like a business, not a hobby
Many people who start network marketing businesses do so to make extra money. It is a great idea to work your business part-time at first but even on a part-time basis, you must treat it like a business. This means having set hours that you work your business. Many people get frustrated and say that network marketing doesn`t work but when you ask them how many calls they made for the week, or how many flyers they passed out, or what online marketing efforts they put in place, their stares are as blank as a deer in headlights! You have to make the commitment to work your business if it is going to be a success.
Stay plugged in
Typically network-marketing organizations offer tons of quality training to new and seasoned Reps alike. You have to stay plugged into your organization`s training. The people who are successful at network marketing are those who attend their weekly meetings, get on at least a few conference calls per week and shadow their Up-line.
Following the proven system
This is a must if you are going to have a successful MLM business. Following the proven system will help the person that does not have much business experience become successful in their network marketing business. Every organization has a tried and true system that they follow. A person with extensive business experience gets tripped up here many times because they think they know it all. Even the most experienced businessperson will need to follow the system. For a new rep it usually looks like this:
1. First 3 days: Make a list of 100 warm contacts
2. First 2 weeks: Plan your 1st home party/business meeting
3. First 30 days: Recruit your 1st three business owners
You get the idea!
So treat your business like a business, stay plugged in and follow the proven system and you`ll be on your way to network marketing success!
Article Source: 3 Secrets to Effective Network MarketingAuthor: Phil Evans
Phil Evans is a master at the art of online networking and internet marketing in business. He challenges business owners to grow their offline business by harnessing the power of the internet. He`s also the co-founder of SynergyBizNet, find out more at: http://www.SynergyBizNet.com